Hand Luggage: In-Flight Beauty Essentials
I’ve been traveling a lot lately, and as summer is a time when most of us travel a lot I thought I’d publish a post I wrote last last summer. When I travel I always make sure to bring my in-flight beauty essentials, especially on long haul flights. Here is what I usually keep in my hand luggage onboard.
As you can only bring beauty products less than 100 ml and all of them fitting inside a plastic bag you have to downsize your beauty essentials. Samples and travel sizes will make you able to bring more products.
- One of my must-have in-flight beauty essentials is a facial spritzer and one of my favorites is the Eau de Beaute from Caudalie. I love the cool “wake me up” feeling it gives as well as it is hydrating my skin.
- The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is also great to keep with me onboard as it’s a multi purpose product – I use it on my lips, cuticles and dry patches. Lately I have discovered a good natural alternative, the Weleda Skin Food cream for rough, dry skin.
- Traveling can be stressful so to stay fresh I always bring a deodorant with me. A small sample of my favorite perfume, Chanel Mademoiselle, is always is my hand luggage as well. I don’t spritz on board as it might bother other passengers but I always put on a little bit right before leaving the plane.
- A moisturizing hand cream is a must-have in onboard as the air is super dry, I love the Ecorganic Hand Cream from Estelle & Thild.
- On long haul flights I always remove my makeup after take-off and the mini Bioderma Crealine H2O is perfect to keep in my hand luggage.
- The Lierac Diopti Calm Anti-Fatigue Balm and Mask Eye Cream is cooling, soothing, calming, it contains a high percentage of refreshing floral waters and can be used to treat sensitive or irritable eyelids.
- A travel sized tooth paste helps me feeling fresh at any time and it’s always with me when I’m traveling.
- I usually bring a moisturizer or a moisturizing mask as well, but only on long haul flights. A facial spritzer is enough for shorter flights.